Post baby mom’s become too involved with baby care and household work that they forget pampering themselves. The shooting hormones levels now subside thus causing all that pregnancy glow to diminish. All these take a toll on health and skin, which starts making mamma’s look dull and lifeless.
To tackle those dry and lifeless skin issues, I wanted to use products that are meant for moms and are all-natural. I googled their website and found many interesting products meant for pregnant and post pregnancy women. Before jumping on to buying their products, they are also providing with a trail pack, now how cool is that!
You can use my coupon code: MOMSCO-289809: to get Rs.100 off of your order!!
P.S: This is not a sponsored review.
With this trail pack we get sample sizes of:
• Natural Body Butter –
• Natural Body Wash
• 100 Mommy Points – worth Rs.100 that can be used in next purchase.
How it looks like?
The Trail kit came in a well wrapped in a nature friendly packaging along with a hand written card.
It costs Rs.99 for the Trail pack
It is available on their website and on major online stores.
What it claims?
1) Natural Body Butter – A rich toxin-free combination of cocoa and shea butter with moisturizing oils that increase your skin’s natural elasticity
2) Natural Body Wash- A toxin-free combination of coconut based mild cleansers and natural moisturizers that help your skin restore its natural balance and essential oils that help with the morning sickness and give your spirits a lift.
The body wash has a pleasant fragrance, which lingers in the surroundings. It lathers moderately and removes the dirt, sweat and oil traces from the body. It does not rip the natural moisture, making it leave clean yet hydrated skin. The quantity is so less that it will last only 2 or 3 washes.
Body butter is true to its claims. It is thick in consistency made of shea butter. It does not leave oily layer but melts into the skin. The fragrance is to die for.
• Very handy and pleasant fragrance
• Body wash lathers well
• Leaves skin soft and smooth
• Very Inexpensive
• No harsh chemicals and preservatives
• The follow up from their customer service about quality is good.
• Very little quantity to judge