Hair fall is common ailment no matter the age and type of work you do. Modernisation and TV commercials made us moving away from hair oils and using serums instead, which in turn are full of chemicals. These chemicals not only damage your hair but also make them brittle and prone to hair fall.
I personally prepare and use it often and pretty sure that it will work miracles to you too. This hair tonic so intense that it will stop hair fall and improves hair growth, that too without any harsh chemicals and side effects.
Benefits of using
- Stops hair fall
- Reduces Premature greying of the hair
- Revitalizes hair strands from the root
- Visible hair growth
- Improves blood circulation
- Soothes and relaxes
What are the powerful ingredients necessary?
- ½ Onion
- 1 inch Ginger
- 10-20 Curry leaves
- 5-10 Holy Basil (Tulasi) leaves
- 3 – 5 tsp Rose Water
How to make it?
- Peel and cut the onion into smaller chunks and add it to a mixer
- Add 1 inch peeled and chopped ginger to it
- Blend the two ingredients
- To this, add Rose water, Tulasi and curry leaves and blend again
- Take a bowl and sieve the contents using a thing cotton or muslin cloth.
- Transfer the liquid into a spray bottle.
- You can add any essential oil if you wish and store it up to 10 to15 days in fridge
How to use it?
- You can spray the contents directly to the roots of your hair
- Massage the roots well for 5 to 10 minutes
- Leave the tonic overnight and wash it next day morning
Why does it work?
The powerful ingredients such as Sulphur, antibacterial properties stimulates the roots with good blood circulation and helps in regrowth of hair and tackles scalp infections.
Ginger root magnesium, potassium, nourishment making them strong and prevent hair fall. It prevents dryness, moisturizes hair and prevents dandruff from scalp.
Curry leaves are rich sources of anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, beta-carotene, which prevents greying and restores hair color back.
Tulasi makes your scalp cool, reduces itchiness, and helps diminish bacterial and fungal infections.