Whether you are losing sleep because you have been waking up to pee every few hours or you’re bound to get as a gift from your newborn, you can use little TLC to improve the appearance of eye circles by brightening dark circles and stimulating circulation and blood flow.
Note: These eye creams are effective if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or not.
- Mix ¼ tsp Castor oil + 1 tsp Aloe Vera Gel + 4-5 drops coconut oil + 2 Vitamin E capsules. Mix it well to get gel consistency. Gently massage the gel around your eyes.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera has anti-oxidants which helps prevent wrinkles around the yes. It reduces puffiness, fine lines. It moisturises and hydrates the delicate and sensitive skin making it supple and smooth.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil contains anti-oxidants and rich in Vitamins E that prevents dark under eye circles, puffiness and fine lines. It can also fade spots and dryness around eyes and mouth.
- Castor Oil: It contain Recenolic acid It is a coolant and restores collagen. It penetrates deep, rejuvenates and removes dark circles and fades wrinkles.
- Vitamin E has anti oxidants removes dark circle.
- Peel, chop and blend ½ cucumber. Strain to extract cucumber juice and mix it well with 4 scoops of Aloe Vera gel. You can also add 2 tsp of juice extracted from Potato to this.
Usage: You can use any of these DIYs every morning after washing your face and nights while going to bed. Leave it for all night for maximum benefits.