During pregnancy, your skin may be sensitive, and products you have used before pregnancy may now cause irritation. Many suggest ‘put your chemical filled makeup aside and opt for natural ingredients’. They’re simple and quick solutions for just about every beauty issue you might run into while pregnant or nursing! Because they’re natural, they work across the board.
If you want to know which ingredients are toxic for mom and baby during pregnancy and nursing, check
We, at Mumma’z Baby, have come up with an all-purpose pack that is equally good for moms as well as babies, it is called two-goals-at-one! Thank us later 🙂
- 2 cups rose petals
- ½ cup almonds
- Few Apricot Kernels
- 2 tsp organic Turmeric
- 3 tsp Sandal wood powder or Fullers earth (Multani Mitti)
- 2 tsp neem powder
- Dry fresh rose petals in shade for a few days
- For 2 cups rose petals, add ½ cup almonds and a few Apricot Kernels
- Finely grind the mixture. Sieve if necessary.
- To this mixture, add 2 tsp organic wild Turmeric powder (Amba Haldi), 3 tsp Sandal wood powder or Fullers earth (Multani Mitti) + 2 tsp neem powder
- Mix well and store in an airtight container.
- Face Pack: Take a tsp of powder and add 1 tsp aloe vera gel and 2 tsp rose water. additionally, add a few drops of tea tree oil for acne prone skin. Apply the pack until it is dry and wash it with normal water.
- Bath Scrub: Add ½ tsp orange peel powder and ½ Rice powder to 2 tsp of the powder. Add a few drops of coconut or almond oil and honey. Apply all over the body let it dry for 10 minutes and then scrub with wet finger in circular motions. It will exfoliate, whitens while moisturising the skin.
- For Babies: Mix 1tsp with 1 tsp of curd and use it as Ubtan after oil massage for babies. It will make their skin smooth and makes them fair.
- It will target the greasy and acne prone skin. Reduces dullness, dryness and makes your skin feel soft and supple.
- Adding few drops of peppermint oil with the pack can be used for reducing foot swelling.
- It is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Relaxant and reduces anxiety
- Vitamin E targets stretch marks
Please Like, Comment and Follow my blog. You can subscribe through mail to keep a track on more posts.
Like and Follow me on Facebook 🙂